Monday 27 May 2013

Swims rubber galoshes - shoe protection

It has been pouring the last few days and that is when I thought of shoe protection accessory's and I am not talking about polishing the shoes but something simple and straight forward as the rubber galoshes offered by Swims. A nice touch from the Norwegian producers of this very practical accessory that comes in different colours and not just the boring black and brown to give a dash and splash and protection to your loved and cherished shoes. I will be heading off to get at least three colourful pairs of this magnificent product to add to my arsenal gear of shoe protection. It is worth the investment. 
A gent in a dinner jacket, patent shoes that are protected by purple rubber galoshes and still looking good and stylish. 
Photos sourced from Urbane Menswear, Swims and AAAC

3 comments:

  1. You need to have purple. So fresh and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous,

    Thanks for a very advisory comment which I appreciate. In fact I was thinking of the Swims in purple, how could you know? Yes, I think purple is fresh and fun. Thanks anyway.

    Enjoy your day.

    Regards

    The Shoe Aristo Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super blog and very interesting information about the sole which I always wanted to search many article but you article is really fantastic.
    lesole

    ReplyDelete