Friday 24 February 2012

Rule Number 2 from Bowns Bespoke


( Rule 2 )  THOU SHALT NOT WEAR UNPOLISHED SHOES:
Unpolished shoes are a disgrace to God and man. This is a truth I learnt from my dear Father. Perhaps this is why I find the polishing of shoes to be positively therapeutic. Requiring concentration and a modest expenditure of energy, but no thought, it enables the mind to rest and find comfort. And the result is truly satisfying. Scuffed, badly-maintained shoes denote laziness and unreliability in the wearer.

So true, I could not have articulated the above better. Thanks Mr. Bown. I have included the above as Rule Number 2 for the AristoCat


Below we see HRH The Prince of Wales abiding to Rule Number 2 of the AristoCat.

Look at the below spit shine, a true military shine.


The Shoe has seen truly cared for over the years.


No comments:

Post a Comment